Example: Darisa’s Journal
Issue: art that you can touch/ sculpture
Question: should people be able to touch sculptures/art that is built?
Position: people should be able to touch monuments and sculptures when visiting museums.
Thesis: memorials, superstitions
- Ways – the plan should be done
Thesis: when considering whether arts patios may touch sculpture, we should focus on a valve of memorials, superstitions, and textures related to the art pieces. This will demonstrate how valuable touch is.
- Topic: Military
- Issue: Military weaponry
- Question: Should police officers have M16 rifles and armored trucks?
- Position: Police officers should not have military weaponry and vehicles
- Thesis: Some people believing that police should become our military on the street , most think that its a bad idea. Police thinking that they get more power with military upgrade gear like M16 rifles and vehicles having a better chance in “protecting”, the american people.
Juice: more students should drink juice
- a. First oranges squeezed in Egypt
- b. Plums picked from Africa
- Became the first juice
- Were sold to the rich